Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am a 48 year old female, 5’4”, very average. Not fat but not skinny, not tall but not short, no pop star hair or Hollywood smile. I am, however, a genuine, candid, caring, loving and compassionate human being and I am looking for a great guy with whom to take on the end of civilization and the building of a new one.

No meds. Not crazy.

I run 3 to 6 miles a day, 3-5 days a week and work out with weights. I am no spring chicken, but then I ain’t no granny either.

I do not watch TV. I find more interesting ways to pass the time;)

I love to read and learn new things.

I eat healthy and as close to nature as I can - I AM NOT A VEGAN and I will eat the cow as it stands in the field if I am hungry enough.

I am an atheist living in the south - go figure. Much hilarity ensues, though not many dates.

I have a 9 year old child that is the world to me, though there is room for you too;)

Skills for after the crash:

~*~ Garden, though it is all new to me, got a few good things over the past season-- “unexpected” brutal heat, lack of rain and all. I have a few tools. I did great with pumpkins and peppers, both of which are good for me as an O blood type and paleo foodie, though low on the caloric list.
~*~ 20 or so fruit trees and grape vines in pots that need a home - SOON!
~*~ Sew and make clothes and these really cool shoes. You teach me how to hunt and tan hides and I will show you how to make shoes, deal? I have a great antique treadle sewing machine so am ready for the power down…as long as there is still old fabrics and recycle-wear that is. After that it is Rubble-wear and Flintstone chic.
~*~ I have been to a cob building and a straw bale building workshop and know that I can build a shelter with my own hands, though it would be nice to have a community to help me lift the roof beams and keep me company. I have the book on Rocket Mass heaters but have not tried one yet. Sounds like a great first date…teehee
~*~ Own many books and the first 10 years of Mother Earth News in binders though I hope to find a guy that has already internalized much of that knowledge and all of its ideals. No pressure, reallyJ
~*~ Open to learning new things and kind of look forward to a new future without the complexity that we are so enmeshed in. My matrix world is far too stressful and I can’t wait to get out.
~*~ Skilled at dumpster diving and curb shopping and my only regret at this time is that I don’t have any place to store stuff or I would have a great collection of useable items!

I am fun, funny, light hearted when it is appropriate and a dedicated hard worker when that is what is needed.

I am not locked into where I live and am ready to move as soon as the right situation presents itself. My daughter is very social, so living in a cabin in the woods is probably not my ideal. I am social too and need people and celebrations.
I would love to marry a Canadian so we don’t have to worry about lack of healthcare any longer but with the coming collapse that does not seem as important as it once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment